P-40 Warhawk - 72 In. EPP
A high performance 72" EPP P-40 Warhawk PSS glider version of the famous "Flying Tigers" plane.
This 72" P-40 Warhawk is modeled after one of the most popular American fighters of WWII. Leading Edge Gliders' 72" wingspan version of the aircraft features fiberglass-like performance combined with the durability of EPP foam.
- Airfoil = RG-14
- Wing Span = 72 inches
- Radio = 2-4 channels
- The fuselage is "built-up" in 2 separate layers of EPP foam and is fully pre-shaped and sanded.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced fuselage.
- Carbon Fiber wing spars.
- The elevator pushrod assembly is prefabricated.
- Balsa tail surfaces.
- Can be built with or without flaps.
- Can be built with or without a rudder.
- Instructions avalible by request via email.
- Available for shipping in the continental U.S.