P-63 Kingcobra - 48 In. EPP
A high performance 48" wingspan EPP glider with a great planform for a power scale soaring glider!
The platform of the P-63 Kingcobra makes it one of the best-performing PSS designs out there. Leading Edge Gliders' version of the aircraft features fiberglass-like performance combined with the durability of EPP foam.
- Airfoil = RG-14
- Wing Span = 46 inches
- Wing Area = 360 square inches
- Length = 32 inches
- Height = 6 inches
- Weight = 34-44 ounches
- Wing Loading = 16 oz. /sq. ft. at a flying weight of 40 oz.
- Radio = 2 channels
- The fuselage is "built-up" in 2 separate layers of EPP foam and is fully pre-shaped and sanded.
- Reinforced fuselage.
- Fiberglass wing spars.
- The aileron control assembly is prefabricated.
- The elevator pushrod assembly is prefabricated.
- Balsa tail surfaces.